Visa Enquiries: Telephone: +49 (0)69 222 23 99 58, Mon-Fri 10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5pm // Fax: +49(0)30 22 48 92 92
Counter Hours Visa Section: Mon, Wed, Fri 9am to 11am
- About us
- Visas and migration
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Study in Australia
- About Australia
- Australia-Germany relationship
- Travel advice
- Register with us
MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLIENTS APPLYING IN BERLIN ONLY
Provide a copy of these instructions to your Panel Doctor
1. Print off the required numbers of forms 26 and/or 160 to present to the panel
doctor and/or radiologist.
2. You must not use these forms unless you are lodging your application with the Visa Office in Berlin. If your application is to be processed by another
office or in Australia, you must wait for their instructions on how to proceed with
medicals as their processes will be different.
3. Under no circumstances are these particular forms to be used in conjunction with any type of online application such as working holiday maker or AL1 student applications. The medical forms for these types of applications are generated
at the time of application from within the online system and have unique
identifiers linking the form to the applicant; no other forms should be used.
4. Examinations must be undertaken by a panel doctor. A list of panel doctors
and radiologists is at http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/index.htm
5. Each person undertaking a medical and/or radiological examination must
attach a passport photo to the forms before attending the examination.
6. Each person undertaking a medical and/or radiological examination must
present their current passport to the panel doctor and/or radiologist as proof of
identity at the time of taking the examination. No other proof of identity is
7. All costs involved in the examination are your own responsibility.
8. The results of your medical and/or radiological examinations must be forwarded by the panel doctor directly to this office and must under no circumstances be returned directly to you or to your migration agent. If this happens, you will be required to undertake all medical examinations again.
9. We will hold on to your medical results until your application is received or
we will match them to an existing application.